Thursday, December 30, 2004

I've got to stop taking Tylenol Sinus at bedtime

One more freaky dream might just send me over the edge. Last night I dreamt I gave birth to the Zuni doll from the made-for-TV movie Trilogy of Terror (click here to see the creepy little freak). Once out, it grabbed the doctor's scalpel (ouch...I guess that means I had an episiotomy) and proceeded to hack at everything it could reach.

That damn movie. I was 6 or 7 years old when I saw it. Mom was working the 3-11 shift, and Dad was "babysitting" Dwayne and me. Dwayne went to bed and Dad fell asleep on the couch, and I (night owl that I was) took the opportunity to sneak out and watch tv. So, the Trilogy of Terror it was. I don't remember the first two bits at all, but the last show with the Zuni doll...well, to this day I don't hang my feet over the edge of the bed because of that little bastard. I see it's available in DVD now so maybe I'll have to watch it again. I'm sure it's quite laughable to a 34 year old...maybe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home