Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Charlie, the Christmas Tree


Billy picked him out all by himself...I think maybe from the G1S pile *wink*. At least I can turn the fugly side to the wall.

I bought Jamieson his own ornaments this year, hoping he'd leave the rest of them alone. So far it's working - he just plays with Spiderman, Boots and Spongebob. I see in the pic that Spidey and Boots fell off the tree *again*. Spongebob's on the missing list...last place I saw him was in Jamie's bed.

I set up my village again this year, against my better judgement. Jamieson can NOT keep his paws off it...he just can't. This is what it looks like 99.9% of the time.


It's like post-Juan Halifax.

I'm on vacation this week...hoping to get everything done. I've got scads to do before Santa shows up, but Jamie and I have a bad cold and we're taking it easy for a few days. Then I'm back to work next Monday and Tuesday, then off until after Christmas. Yay me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home