Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Ok...it was funny the first two times...

But now It's just embarrassing. Ranger keeps faking me out. The first time it happened was last week. I was sitting in my favourite chair in the living room, reading the paper and drinking a coffee...relaxing after a long week in Halifax with mom.

Ranger waddled up to me and barked...and barked again. I asked him if he wanted out, and he barked and started towards the door. So I got up, walked to the door, turned around...no Ranger. Where was Ranger? Ranger was curled up on my chair pretending to be sound asleep.

He did it to me again later in the week. Still cute and funny, but by then I'm feeling a little slow.

Last night the bugger got me again. Now I just feel stupid. One of these days I'm going to ignore him, and he'll probably go crap on my pillow. *sigh* what have I done?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home