Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Happy Birthday, baby!

Four years old. I can't believe it. I swear it was just yesterday when Dawn and Sue carried that tiny, squalling beautiful thing into our house. I shook for hours, and all Billy did was walk up and down the hall to peek into our new nursery (that we put together in two hours) and say "I can't believe how fast things can change". Oh my God, I can't believe I didn't have a stroke that day.

Here are some pictures of his Cowboy birthday party. It was originally supposed to be a skating party, but at 14°C that just wasn't going to fly.


Click here to see the photoshow.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Four already! Where does the time go. You should post some baby photos for nostalgia sake ;)

Shirley Ann

8:06 p.m., January 19, 2006  
Blogger Tracy said...

Good idea, SA :) Let's see what I can dig up.

10:00 a.m., January 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home