Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Where's the rake?

Fast as the wind he is...




Ok, this picture below is as sweet as sweet can be....but does it look to you like he's got some kind of crazy eye thing going on? I mean, he's not looking directly at me or anything, but to me it doesn't look like both eyes are quite on the same page. Seriously, what do you think?


Thought this was a cute one of Jamieson and Lexie walking the path at the edge of our lot.


And finally, in front of the pond. Won't be long now before the skates are sharpened! I can't wait to get him back on the ice. He was really starting to pick it up last year...I wonder how much he'll remember. Crap, now I'm wondering if his skates are still going to be ok - I tried them on him in early September, but I swear to God he's grown since then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home