Monday, November 01, 2004

Fall pictures

What a fun time of year for Jamieson...and a crappy time of year for Billy. Billy rakes the leaves into piles...and Jamie jumps in 'em :)



Here are a few I managed to catch with the digicam. They were taken on Oct 30.

The only way I could entice Jemma to sit with him was to bury her baseball in the pile...this pic was snapped about 2 seconds before she started digging for it...she was a good dog to sit for as long as she did.


He had a thing for his Spiderman doll that day. I guess he figured Spidey would get bored inside the house while we were outside playing...dunno, but I had to dig for that darn doll ...action figure I'm supposed to call it I guess... for quite a few minutes when he got 'buried alive'.







I've got a few Halloween pics of him, but haven't unloaded the digicam yet. Will probably have them tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home